Happy New Year!
Well, we did it, folks! One more year around the sun and we’re all still here! Happy New Year!! Woo hoo! Give yourself a pat on the back and get ready for another whirlwind of a ride! 2017 is going to be awesome! Hell, it already is!
Yay for 2017!
This morning, the love of my life, Renee, wrote in his blog about what he wants in 2017. It was so good that it inspired me to write this blog and share what it is that I want in 2017.
Now earlier this morning I got out a brand new journal that I’ve been saving for some reason and started my master list of dreams and desires. Yep, it’s a new year, time for a new journal and a new list.
New Year, New Journal
A few years ago, I started to write down what I want everyday and amazingly, most of the things I’ve been putting down in these journals have been coming true. Yea, it’s a pretty cool thing when you start to manifest what you want. I love that about the Law of Attraction!
Anywho…..what is on my master list for 2017. What do I want to do? Who do I want to become? What do I want to have? Pretty much everything I want goes into that journal. Everyday. Sometimes the list changes a bit, but it’s always there. It’s one of the things I do in my Law of Attraction practice.
So What Do I Want in 2017?
- Sell a full length feature screenplay
- Write, direct and produce at least 3 short films
- Get said films into at least 3 film festivals
- Get hired to write for a TV show as a staff writer
- Be healthier (and back to my fighting weight)
- Finish the house (even the kitchen)
- Laugh everyday and make others laugh as well
- Travel to the UK and Australia and ?
- Fly first class
- Pay off all debts
- Help as many people as I can live the life of their dreams
- Write at least 3 more books and publish them
- Get a publishing deal
- Launch another podcast
- Get into the Screen Actor’s Guild and Producer’s Guild of America
- Skydive at least once
- Spend everyday in creative flow
- Start riding a motorcycle
- Get on the stage and do stand up comedy
- Live my life to the absolute fullest!
So there you have it. 20 of the things I want to do, be and have in 2017. I am excited and happy to check off as many of them as I can! Woo hoo! It’s going to be fun for sure!
So what do you want in the new year? What’s on your list?